Maybe your inspiration is a photo from a magazine, a beachy color scheme, a favorite flower. Or your grandmother’s wedding lace is a wrapping for your bouquet, his childhood church is your venue and your college friends are hand tying ribbons for the invitations.
Exotic blossoms, whimsical centerpieces, delicate posies ... Old traditions and new - your wedding should reflect your unique style for your perfect day. Rose Garden Florist's job is to help bring your wedding daydreams to life with our flowers, adding to the beauty, style and elegance of your wedding day. Our promise is to help fulfill that vision, to advise when needed, and to always listen.
Individual consultations with our wedding coordinator are available by appointment only, Monday-Saturday, day or evening, as long as we are not servicing a wedding. Other necessities to consider when making your appointment:
- It's absolutely necessary to have a plan for the wedding flower budget. Like all wedding services, flower shopping is very flexible - we will want to showcase the designs and flower choices that make best use of yourbudget.
- Plan to come in for your appointment 3-6 months prior to your wedding date. If you are marrying during the most popular months (April,May, June, September, October), you'll want to be available for an appointment at least six months before, to assure availability for your wedding date.
- Having the bridal attire chosen before choosing wedding flowers is also necessary. Personal flowers, ceremony & reception decor are all accessories to the bridal party - the colors & styles of the bridal party attire dictates the colors and styles of the floral arrangements, from the simplest corsage to most elaborate altar decor. It is helpful to see the bridal and/or any attendant's attire - either a photo, magazine print out, or link to a photo online. Seeing the colors & styles of the wedding attire helps us visualize your style, and allows us to make suggestions about ways to personalize the wedding flowers.
- Typically, consultations last approximately one to two hours - we discuss flowers in some detail, discussing varieties, colors and styles, pricing. Bring one or two people to help make decisions, but not the entire bridal party. Many brides bring visit us with Mom, Maid of Honor, or fiancé, - just not the whole entourage.
- We are open Monday through Saturday, and appointments are available any day until 7-8pm, as long as we're not servicing a wedding.
- It is helpful for us to see the Couple's inspiration photos - Pinterest boards, magazine clippings, photographs etc are always a welcome insight into the wedding vision. If you haven't been looking, it's a good time to start!
- You can reserve your date with $
- 200 non-refundable retainer. We reserve dates on a first come, first served basis, and do not hold dates without retainers. The balance of your wedding flower invoice, and final changes, would be due three weeks before your wedding. We accept cash, personal check and money order for wedding payments.
Contact us locally at (609) 607-9013 or toll free at (888)-840-0944 for more information and schedule your appointment.